Accessibility Statement for Home Cooking Collective
This is an accessibility statement from Home Cooking Collective LLC.
Measures to support accessibility
Home Cooking Collective LLC takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Home Cooking Collective:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Home Cooking Collective is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Home Cooking Collective. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Home Cooking Collective:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Home Cooking Collective , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Home Cooking Collective:
- Invisible search label: It's due to the invisible "search" label needed to fix one of the "missing button label" errors.because It's screen reader text, so it's supposed to be invisible. . . .
Home Cooking Collective LLC assessed the accessibility of Home Cooking Collective by the following approaches:
An evaluation report for Home Cooking Collective is available at: https://wave.webaim.org/report#/https://homecookingcollective.com.
This statement was created on MA using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.